Thursday, November 3, 2011

What I've been working on...

I made the circle garland for Grace and Olivia's birthday and since I'm obsessed with felt, I decided to make felt garland for my Christmas Tree.
This skirt for Grace and Olivia took forever...(look at those tattoos!)


Added some flowers to the head warmers I have for the girls...Grace LOVES to pose, can you tell? :)

A new felt belt...
The young women have young women in excellence tonight and I was supposed to make 20 felt belt kits for them. They will be coming to my house in a few months to make the belts! Hope they like them!!
My sister Meghan came up with the great idea to learn a new article of Faith every week and so far the girls know the first one. We are working on the second one this week...hopefully they can have them memorized by Christmas. We told them they would be getting something for learning all 13 of them. They are excited about it now but i'm sure it will die down soon. :)

1 comment:

Emily Judd said...

what a great idea to memorize the articles of faith! and by CHRISTMAS??! That is fantastic. Love lovelove the skirts. I really need a girl :(. I love the head warmers too. Sheesh, everything you make is too cute