Saturday, November 12, 2011

Birthday Weekend...

I few months ago Rob and I found out that Brian Regan was coming to Temecula on my birthday so for the last few weeks I kept bugging Rob and saying, "we really need to get those tickets!" So finally a few days ago he said, "Okay fine I'll tell you, I got tickets for us to go see Brian Regan and we are staying in a hotel and I already have your sisters to watch our kids." I was soo excited and probably sooo annoying to Rob! :) I'm pretty sure he just told me to shut me up!

We dropped off the kids, checked into our hotel and the first thing I wanted to do was go to Hobby Lobby (it just opened). Thankfully it was my birthday and not his so that I could choose that place to go to before we went to dinner. Then we were off to dinner at Bailey's which was in old town Temecula. It was absolutely delicious. We walked around the stores down there and then went to Pechanga to go see Brian Regan. I really do LOVE him with all my heart. :) He was sooo funny. We had such a fun night. Hopefully Brian Regan can come every year in November for my birthday :)
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Heather said...

It looks like you had a lot of fun!
What a great birthday to see Brian Regan!
See you tonight!

Emily Judd said...

sooo jealous you got to see Brian Regan! Sounds like the perfect birthday!

Pyatt said...

Happy Birthday...I'm glad you got to laugh!!! I love Brian with all my heart too!

jayna said...

Happy birthday!

"Drape your leg over your neck like a scarf....and breathe...."

We love that guy too!

Mark and Meghan said...

happy birthday lilly! i'm holding my lilly on my lap and she's so excited to see you! she keeps waving and saying "hiii...hiiii" and smiling! she can't wait for you to hold her and squeeze her and love her on saturday!! :)

oh yeah, and i'm still jealous of brian regan! wish we were there too...and

p.p.s. cute bag! :) xo