Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Meghan visits...

And we had SUCH a fun time. I always love when Meghan comes to visit. All of the adults got babysitters and went to a haunted house. It was called "The Dark" and it was pretty lame so right after that one we went to the one at Balboa Park (which Rob, Heather, my mom and dad and I had already been to). We knew it was REALLY scary so we decided to have everyone else go to it too! It was SUCH a fun night!!

We went to Sea World and the kids convinced me to get soaking wet on this ride! It was actually really fun until you get off and you are literally soaking wet :)


Mormon Batallion

Pumpkin Patch... (I LOVE this little girl!)

Julian


Beach at night


We celebrated Spencer's birthday at the beach and he really wanted a ghost party so Meghan and I made him a ghost cake...
The 3 little hawaiian princesses!!!
Come back REALLY soon Meghan!!

2 comments:

Mark and Meghan said...

again...the pictures! you're sooo welcome! :) just kidding..it's the least i can do for letting me and my brood come stay! love you lilly...

Emily Judd said...

soo fun! And I can't believe your mom and dad went in the haunted house. they are so cool! :)