Tuesday, November 8, 2011

My Grandpa...

My Grandpa is an AMAZING man! He just turned 88 and is smarter than anyone I know! We absolutely LOVE him and are so grateful to live close to him!!We were able to celebrate all weekend long for his birthday. Everyone came to my house to eat yummy taco soup that my mom made. I made some cake pops for his bday and my sister Jennifer made the most delicious Almond Sheet cake!! Then last night, just the adults went out to dinner with him...it was a fun weekend!
Grandpa blowing out his tricks candles! :)
We LOVE you Grandpa!!

1 comment:

Mark and Meghan said...

such a cute picture of you and grandpa! and i'm in love with the gold and silver cake balls!! so cute. and good thing jen made two sheet cakes if the first one he was blowing out TRICK candles on! i can't imagine all the spit that was flying :) hahah...so wish i were there...xoxox