Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

Thanksgiving was SO much fun this year! Meghan came with her family which is always fun. My mom, sisters and I all got to leave the kids and husbands behind and go shopping and eat some yummy cheesecake factory for the entire day on Saturday. (it was supposed to be a late birthday present for Meghan, Jill and I) This is sadly the only picture I got of that day....we were too busy shopping! :)
We all went to Knotts Berry Farm. It was a BIG group and surprisingly not as busy as I thought it would be the day before Thanksgiving
Love this little, CRAZY girl!

A little get together at my house the second night Meghan was here!
Thanksgiving Day

Dancing to "Just Dance 3", even my Grandpa got up and tried it...it was hilarious!
Meghan and I made some sugar cookies to bring for a Thanksgiving treat....yum

We all went around the room and said what we were thankful for...
I am sooo very thankful for this time of year and so grateful to be able to spend it with family, I feel so blessed!!

1 comment:

Roney Family said...

Love all the updated pictures. Girl, you are so super talented!