Thursday, November 3, 2011

Busy Halloween Weekend...

On Sunday, the girls and I dressed in Orange and Black for Halloween..
I made some sugar cookies for the teachers...
Grace and Olivia got to dress up at school...they were so excited about it!

After trick-or-treating for 20 minutes, Grace and Olivia were begging to go home...all they wanted to do was pass out candy!
The twins went home with Rob and Taylor and I went trick-or-treating for a little longer with the cousins...


We went down to Scripps Ranch with my sister and mom because they were handing out candy and taking free pictures of the kids at the stores down there.

I LOVE halloween, but I love Christmas even more....can't wait!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You made those cookies?! Those look so professional--such talent! Any secrets you want to share?