Friday, October 26, 2007

Trunk or Treat...

Tonight our ward had a trunk or treat. It was a lot of fun but a little crazy! We ate food, played games, then went outside to our cars where kids when trick or treating. It was really cute, and the girls had so much fun!

Taylor with her friends Madison and Ella.
I know, I know I didn't dress up this year...and I probably won't next year, or the year after that:)
Me with my friends Mandy and Abi.
Taylor with her friend Taylor Wilson.
Wait, didn't Rob dress up as a dork last year? Ya we are going to have to get more creative next year, but it just fits him so well don't you think?

8 comments:

Mark and Meghan said...

ummmmm, soo stinking cute. i can't wait until claire gets to be a poodle girl :) hahah. no but really lynette did an amazing job. soooooooo cute! i want you to take a picture of just them standing so i can totally see the skirts. i'm dying how cute they all are! and what's up with not dressing up...you guys are pretty boring!

brooklyn said...

you all look adorable! i love the picture of you, mandy and abi--i miss you guys!

Sara Decker said...

Your girls were so cute in their poodle skirts. I hear ya on not dressing up, i hate it. I'm not creative enough! See ya Tuesday for more trick or treating at preschool.

camille said...

TOOOOO CUTE!

By the way...I tagged You!!!!!!!!!

camille said...

oops, see my blog for more info

camille said...

You are too funny! one is on my lower lower belly (original) and the other on my upper left cheek (not my face!) hee hee

camille said...

Sorry that I didn't notice Abi already tagged you. Oh well!

Roney Family said...

Too cute, that was a fun, crazy, and busy night! Glad its over. Cant wait for halloween to be over with as well!