Wednesday, October 3, 2007

DISNEYLAND!

So, we went to Disneyland today. It was fun. Grace and Olivia had a lot of fun because it was pretty much all new to them. I think Taylor is getting braver because she wanted to go on Snow White, Pirates, and the Haunted Mansion. Grace and Olivia were kind of scared on them, but as long as they had food in their mouth I was able to take their minds off the scary parts.

This is the huge boat of a stroller that I get to push when I have all three out at the same time!

Olivia is so over pictures right now!

4 comments:

Mark and Meghan said...

lilly...love taylors princess dress. she's so photogenic! haha. disneyland looks so cute right now...all decorated for halloween. wish that we could be there. and how on earth did you do all three of them there? i'm so proud of you. did you take amber or something? love you..meg

Elizabeth said...

of course I had Amber with me, are you kidding me?

camille said...

Looks like it was a success today. I wish I wasn't so chicken and could attend sometime soon. Love the family pic. You guys all look so dang cute!

brooklyn said...

i want someone to push me around in a limo like that when i'm a senior citizen.

i can't believe how old the teeny tiny babies we left have gotten! they are all so cute.