Wednesday, October 24, 2007

I hate Apartments!

As you can see from the picture, my kids seriously need to get out more. How embarrassing that their eyes are seriously glued to the TV. It's so annoying living in an apartment because you can't go outside or you'll get hit by a car. I can't wait to live in a real neighborhood.......in about 10 years! (hopefully it's that soon)
This is Olivia after we just got back from the doctor. While Rob wasn't watching, she burned her hand on my curling iron. I guess it's partly my fault since i'm the one who turned it on. :)

7 comments:

Sally Jensen Interiors said...

Oh...poor thing! Thanks for the blog tips!

Jill Burke said...

Lillybet - I have a HUGE backyard and my child looks just like your children waaay too often as well
:( Just turn on Noggin...it teaches them stuff.....or I tell myself it does! ;)

Emily Judd said...

poor olivia! ouch!

Mark and Meghan said...

so cute on the couch...love all their pj's. and sad for olivia...what did they say about the burn. was i right that you weren't supposed to pop it? and how lond does she have to wear it. sad for her...but at least she looks happy! love you..

Roney Family said...

Poor Olivia. I have had that happen before to Cameron. I hope that she will be okay!!

Sara Decker said...

It doesn't matter if you have an apartment or a house around here, neither have a yard! You have the cutest apartment i have ever seen though...is olivia ok? How sad, hope she feels better!

HeaddaMarie said...

I know what you mean about the apartment thing. I live in a condo. I let CJ go out on the balcony/porch and ride his bike around but it isn't enough. I can't just let him go over to the playground by himself or play downstairs on the grass by himself. When I go over to my sisters house though, I let him go outside and run wild and I don't have to constantly be there with him to make sure he will be okay...I know that he is in the backyard having a blast!! I love going over there!!