Monday, October 15, 2007

New York New York...

So I just got back from New York and it was one of the best vacations i've ever been on. We went to ground zero, statue of liberty, we saw wicked, went shopping and ate some really good food. The first night we ate at a place called "The View" and it was on the top of our Hotel. The restaurant actually moved while we ate so that we could see all of New York, it was so beautiful. It was an all girls trip, which means Rob was stuck at home with the kids! Actually let me rephrase that, Rob was lucky enough to take care of our kids while I was gone. :) I really missed them until I came inside the house to Taylor having a timeout and crying. Then I kind of wanted to be back in New York, but it's good to be home.


7 comments:

jayna said...

Wow- what an awesome trip! That's such a fun idea that they do "girls" vacations!

Mark and Meghan said...

looks like fun lilly. but is that really all the pictures you took, or were you just sparing us? i would love to see more! your skirt is so cute at wicked...thanks fot he fake chanel purse...NOT!! what's up with not thinking about me while you were in china town??? just kidding...love you..and can't wait to go there with our family!

camille said...

those pictures are the best. I love, love, love Taylor in those glasses. She must have been so stoked when you pulled those out. It looked like such an amazing trip and now I am jealous. Good to have you home!

Sara Decker said...

I've been home for a week and now I am depressed again. I want to go back. Too bad we weren't there at the same time, we could have gone clubbing!!! ha ha. Yeah right, us two moms in NY, we wouldn't know what to do! I'm glad you had fun, your pictures are cute.

Anonymous said...

sara- that would have been so fun if we were there at the same time. How wierd our trips were only a week apart!

Karen and Joe said...

Wow Elizabeth! What an awesome trip and how awesome you got to get away!! I'd love to got here someday too! It was great to live through your pictures! Thanks for sharing! Write when you get some free time!

Abi said...

Those desserts looked really really good. I am so glad that you had a wonderful time! I bet it was a lot of fun doing girly stuff for one week---especailly with no kids!