Monday, July 18, 2011

Taylor's birthday...

We had soo much fun for Taylor's birthday. Her Grandma Judd got her an American Girl doll for her birthday and so I decided to take her two cousins with her to the American Girl Doll store up in LA. My mom, Grace, Olivia, and my niece Maddie went with us too. I made a reservation to eat at the cafe there. Right when we got there Taylor got her girl's hair done and my mom paid for all of the girls to have their doll's ears pierced. It was soo cute but soo overpriced!
Posted by Picasa
After we got their ears pierced it was off to the cafe. The food was DELICIOUS and the place was decorated soo incredibly adorable! The girls were in heaven. We also got to see Mario Lopez doing a special for "extra" TV. That was an added bonus :) Taylor had so much fun and keeps asking when we can go again, and I keep telling her once we can afford to go again, which won't be for a few years! :)

1 comment:

Mark and Meghan said...

happy birthday tay tay! i canNOT believe that she is 7! so crazy. where does the time go??

that store is way too much!