Monday, July 18, 2011

Robert's Birthday...

Taylor wrote that sweet note to Rob for his birthday. I showed her how to write a letter on the computer and she was so excited to write one for Rob!
Robert and I were able to stay in a hotel in Downtown San Diego for his birthday, thanks to my mom and sister for watching our kids! We ate dinner at Flemmings, soooooooooooo good! Then went swimming and watched a movie. The next morning we got up, ran to Seaport Village and ate breakfast and shopped a little. We then ran back to our hotel room, showered, got dressed and then went to Balboa park. We were able to go through the Museum of Man which was really cool since I haven't been there since I was a little kid. It was soo much fun spending time with Rob and having no kids interrupting our conversation! :)

The view from our hotel room at night and then in the morning...I LOVE San Diego so very much!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Emily Judd said...

I just love Taylor's note. So glad you got to have a little getaway. That sounds like so much fun! And Happy Birthday Robert!

Mark and Meghan said...

cutest note ever! happy birthday robby! glad you guys had a good time!