Friday, May 11, 2012

What we've been up to...

 Gracie's Mother's Day presentation...sooo cute!!

 Olivia's Mother's Day Presentation, (also so cute except for the fact that she was the ONLY one out of 32 kids not singing or doing the hand motions) Kinda funny at first, but really annoying after the first 3 minutes especially since she was singing it not stop the night before!
 Our flowers are finally blooming...
Taylor, Grace and Olivia all started gymnastics and they get so excited for every Saturday morning!
 We found out we are having another girl!! yay, don't know how excited Rob is about being surrounded by 5 girls, hahaahahahahah, I can't EVEN wait though, I just started feeling the baby 3 days ago and can't stand how fun it is. Although i'm starting to get really uncomfortable and I HATE sleeping! 
 We were also able to go to the girl's Country Fair at their school. They loved every second of it. We were there for 4 hours because I'm Taylor's room mom and had to volunteer there for 2 hours of it. The girls and Rob stayed with me the whole time, so it ended up being a lot of fun! 

2 comments:

Heather said...

I can't believe that you are already feeling the baby move - how fun! Olivia cracks me up - she is just like you used to be with being embarrassed in front of people! ;0)

Emily Judd said...

your flowers are so pretty!