Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Mother's Day weekend

I had a great Mother's Day. Rob taught my lesson for me, which was a HUGE relief! Too bad we can rarely get a picture where everyone is looking at the camera! 

My whole family came over for dinner(minus Meghan) :( I always love having family come over!!

Couldn't resist getting these. I was at a second-hand store and saw all of these cheerleading costumes in the exact sizes I needed for 9 dollars each and realized that I will have a 2 week old when Halloween comes so picking halloween costumes will be the last thing on my mind! 
The new camera Rob got for me for Mother's Day. I can't even explain how excited I am about it. We SOOO needed a new camera! 

This is Taylor's new room. We moved the queen bed from the guest room into Taylor's room since the guest room will be the baby's room now. 

1 comment:

Emily Judd said...

wow what an awesome mother's day present! That is so exciting! I can't believe Taylor has a queen bed (super cute too), she is getting way too big!