Sunday, October 9, 2011

LOTS of baking......and soccer

My cute niece had a birthday and came here to celebrate so I decided to make a cake and had my sister Meghan help. Sooo much fun to have family visit!!Rob went out of town to watch BYU football with his brothers in Provo so I made some sugar cookies for him to take...
then I made some Angry bird cookies for Grace and Olivia's team. They play on a coed team and one of the boys wanted their team name to be Angry Birds. It's sooo much fun to watch them play and really hilarious!
They LOVE having their dad be the coach!


I made some soccer cookies for Taylor's team too. I'm officially sick of baking :)
Taylor loves to play goalie....we'll see if she still likes it once the other teams scores on her. Her team is undefeated and I'm not sure I want to be there the day they lose, it's gonna be one sad day for lots of little girls!

4 comments:

Heather said...

I still am dying for one of those sugar cookies - they all turned out so cute!!!

Emily Judd said...

the cake is SO adorable and I'm blown away by your cookies! So fun! And that is awesome that Robert is the coach, I bet they love it.

Bren said...

I haven't checked your blog in so long! Your girls all look so grown up; they are so cute and we miss them! LOVE, LOVE the sugar cookies! Miss you!

Michael and Michelle Peterson said...

I so wish I could see the girls play soccer. We went to Easton's game and it was so fun to watch. It is weird to think I was that young playing soccer once upon a time haha. And for the record your baking skills are amazing! Such cute cookies! Miss you guys!