Monday, August 8, 2011

Meghan's visit...


My sister, Meghan just left my house and I'm a little in depression! :) seriously though she is my best friend!! I flew last wednesday to Salt Lake to help her move. We started packing her stuff that night and all day thursday then on Thursday night a bunch of guys helped us move their stuff in a truck. We woke up on friday and drove 13 hours to Mesa, Arizona. We spent the night in a hotel that night and woke up early on Saturday morning because a bunch of other guys were helping us move into their house at 7! It was really hard work but soo much fun to spend time with Meghan and her kids!

Then on Monday Meghan and I drove to San Diego where she stayed at my house for a week. It was soo much fun! We went bowling, roasted hot dogs and made smores at the beach, went to Knott's soak city and Knott's berry farm, had a barbecue with my whole family at my house, went to the lake to feed the ducks and just had a really great time hanging out with family!!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Emily Judd said...

that sounds like so much fun. I'm really very jealous of the fact you live so close to all of your family. And that is the craziest picture collage I have ever seen :)

Heather said...

We need little miss Meggy to hurry and move here already!!! :0)

Mark and Meghan said...

love you lilly! miss you like crazy...thanks for expressing your love for me through your blog :) but really thanks for letting us stay there! love to be with you and your family. it was a great week!
not quite sure what i'd do without you and your willingness to help me move, drive, and unpack! seriously....can't thank you enough! xoxoxo