Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Grandma and Grandpa visit!

Taylor, Grace and Olivia all started soccer this last Saturday and we had some fun visitors also!
Taylor loved that Grandma and Grandpa Judd could come to her game!

While they were here, Grandma made skirts for the girls. (in less than 24 hours too, she's amazing!!)
We tye-dyed some shirts...
made homemade granola bars, yum!
Grandpa Judd helped Rob plant an avocado tree and a fruit tree..
and they built a wall in our back yard so the sprinkler system would work better...
Rob and his dad also sanded our entire piano so that grandma Judd and I could paint it white. It took them over 5 hours to sand it and it took us all together over 10 hours to complete it!



It was so much work but so worth it! I'm so grateful to finally have a working piano in our house. Now I just need my girls (and I) to take lessons!!

Thank you Grandma and Grandpa Judd, we love you!!

7 comments:

Heather said...

AWESOME!!!! When do they start lessons? :0)

Pyatt said...

I can't even imagine how tough it would be to paint that...it looks great!

Mark and Meghan said...

looks good lilly! xoox

Emily Judd said...

love it!

Emily Judd said...

Looks like so much fun!

Lynnette said...

I forgot your blog address, so I haven't been looking at your blog. You probably wondered why I have never commented. I haven't looked since my computer crashed in December. What a treat to look at all the pictures. We did love being at your house. Love you, Lynnette

Michael and Michelle Peterson said...

I so want the recipe for those granola bars! They look delicious! And I love that the girls are playing soccer! Whoot! I am kind of fond of soccer....haha. I miss you guys! P.S. The piano looks so great, the white is adorable and matches your house perfectly.