Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentines Weekend

I had a really fun Valentines Day weekend thanks to my mom and dad. On Saturday my mom took my sisters and I to a really yummy breakfast place called The Cottage, Delicious!!
Then we went to get Pedicures and Manicures....

Then that night our parents gave us tickets to see Brian Regan while they watched our kids! It was soo hilarious and such a fun day! :)


On Valentines Day we made heart pancakes for breakfast. The girls had a Valentines mailbox that they got a little present in every morning. This morning they all got pink CTR rings. It only took Taylor an hour to lose it in a store that morning:( At night I made some fortune cookies and we had homemade pizza that we tried to make in a heart but that wasn't happening...still really yummy though!
Posted by Picasa

Rob's present to me! It's a vacuum that picks up dirt and washes the floor at the same time. I think he felt bad for me since I would be on my hands and knees washing the upstairs and downstairs floor all of the time like Cinderella!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Those little pink CTR rings are really cute!
You will also have to let me know how the Floormate works!

Diane Riding said...

So glad you had a good Valentine's Day, honey!! That was so fun on Saturday, wasn't it? Love those heart pancakes and pizza.....wish I had been there!!1 x0x0x0

Aaron said...

Brain Reagan? SOOO jealous!! We've seen him twice, but it's been years! What a great V-day weekend for you, yay!

Bren said...

How much do I LOVE you! You are so cute to make everything festive for Valentine's day; your girls are so lucky you're their mom!
Glad you got to have a fun date night and time with your sisters!
Miss you and love you lots!!