Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Funny things my kids have said...

*Taylor: "I wish I was like Jesus and had my face on a dollar bill and a quarter"

then Grace said today,

Grace: "I had a bad dream last night"
Mom: "What was it about?"
Grace:"It was about some girls who came to our house and ate all of our popsicles, and then I woke up and all of our popsicles were gone"
Mom:"hahahaaha"


Olivia wanted me to write a sign on her door that said, "Taylor can't come in our room, only if she has her hula hoop"

I LOVE MY GIRLS!!!

7 comments:

Mark and Meghan said...

cute lillybeth! love them too!

Emily Judd said...

that is too cute. apparently hula hoops are a hot item around your house! :)

Jen and Alec said...

I was laughing out loud! I also loved the pictures of your house--it looks fantastic! That craft room gave me serious coveting issues.

us said...

I am laughing so hard. I read them to Allie and she apparently didn't think they were funny...just very realistic. She did take a look at a dollar to see Jesus though.

Roney Family said...

I love the funny things kids say! I think it is what helps us through the hard times

Michael and Michelle Peterson said...

Oh my gosh I can't wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks! I miss you all so much!

Diane Riding said...

Aww.....love those three little girls.....and love the darling things they say. Always write that down, they'll love it so much when they get older!!!