Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Fun Weekend...

Since none of my kids or their cousins had school on Monday we decided to have a big sleep over. They had sooo much fun! They literally spent 5 or 6 hours making these little bead things, who knew it would keep them so occupied! On Monday we went to see the Justin Bieber movie and I'm pretty much in love!
While the cousins were here Taylor wrote this on her door: Don't Enter. Only if your going to play with girl stuff and play with Hula Hoops and eat gum and only if you have fairy's. I love my little Tay-Tay!

2 comments:

Emily Judd said...

that sounds like so much fun! You are brave to take them all on!

Heather said...

My girls had soooo much fun {so did the parents} and they keep asking when they get to do that again! I said, If I'm lucky, every weekend! :0)