Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Dr. Seuss

Taylor had to dress up as a Dr. Seuss character today for school and she was so excited about it, until she went to school and realized she was the only one with a hat made out of paper instead of fabric! I just told her that she was really unique and made her go sit down with her class! :) She seemed happy after school, so I guess it didn't bother her too much! How annoying that at 5 years old though, she cares what other people think about her! I'm soooooooo scared for junior high and high school!!!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Bren said...

She looks darling. Great job on the hat :)

Pyatt said...

How cute and fun for those kids! By the way all your flower stuff is SO cute...you need to sell it on ETSY! :)

Marcy said...

That is so cute! Spencer has to draw the cover of a Dr. Seuss book and turn it in this friday (taped to a cereal box to donate to a food drive)...anyway, so we worked on it yesterday. He drew the cat in the hat. So I showed him this post last night and he got the biggest, shy smile on his face. He kept asking to see a picture of Taylor. At this point I'm not sure if it was the cute hat she had on or cute Taylor herself that had him so tickled! hee hee :)

candice said...

the paper hat is way cuter!

camille said...

I think I know now why I don't see you much...

you are at home being so crafty it's ridiculous! Oh my goodness you are so good at it, too. The hat, the shirts, the flowers, the headbands, the QUILT for crying out loud! You amaze me!!!!

p.s. can I have some of the flowers for my bday in June? Just a not so subtle hint :)!!!