Sunday, February 28, 2010

okay so I might be obsessed...

I said I was done but I really couldn't help it! I love making felt flowers and just flowers out of any kind of fabric!

These flowers aren't out of felt but they were really easy to make!I decided to make a belt out of felt flowers!

Grace and Olivia were so excited to wear these shirts because they thought that I made them, but all I did was just add stuff to them!

so I'm probably not done like I said I was in the last post, but hopefully my next post will be about something more important...like my kids! We just haven't done anything too cool lately, but we do have Rob's family visiting in March and we are really excited about it!!

10 comments:

Emily Judd said...

AHHHH!!! I really truly am in LOVE with everything! The belt is my favorite. You are quite the crafty woman! I'm excited to see what else you come up with!

Lisa Webb said...

oh my adorable!! the mustard yellow is so awesome!! i love love love it! I might be coping you soon!!

Laura Ek said...

Too Cute!!

Marcy said...

Okay, obsessed enough to make somethin' for me? LOVE it. You looked darling today. You Judd girls and your creativity...you kill me! And your daughters looked so cute today, even cuter knowing you made the shirts!

Bren said...

I LOVE all the stuff and that you are so creative and crafty.... and yes your really are! Love the flower to the bag idea :)

What a fun post!

brooke said...

Ok, tutorial needed! I want you to teach me how to do this!

candice said...

You need to live a little closer to me!! Your creations are awesome, and so cute. i love all your embellishments. Next time you are in the DC area come by and teach me all your tricks.

melissa said...

Love it all! You're a style genius. Sign me up for the Elizabeth Judd tutorial when it goes down.

sue Sadleir said...

Liz, okay, your belt is too cute. I would love to have
one. Can I buy one? Please.
Love Sue Sadleir

Roney Family said...

I love these, you super talented girl!