Thursday, March 11, 2010

So This is pretty much all of a sudden becoming a craft blog! Every time I tell my mom that I made something, she wants to see it, so I thought I should just put it on my blog, but then I decided it would probably be better to just keep this my family blog and make a craft blog! so the address is at the bottom of this post! I decided to make a few more belts. They are just so much fun!
Then my sister-in-law Cheryl helped me make a skirt again. I wanted there to be two layers so it ended up being a little more difficult than we thought!!
I had some material left over, so I made Grace and Olivia a skirt too. Thankfully no one ever sees the other side of these projects, they look horrible! :)
Posted by Picasa

So my new craft blog address is: http://elizabethcraft.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Emily Judd said...

i'm excited that you have a craft blog! now we just need cheryl to have one. :) I love the skirt with the two layers. and I love the fun fabric! And I LOVE the top felt thing. I REALLY need you to teach me! I bought some felt but i am hesitant to try anything yet.

Heather said...

Lizzy - Too cute! I am dying over the belts! A craft blog is such a great idea and thanks again for my cake platters - I am so excited!