Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I heard about the big Christmas tree at Fashion Island and really wanted to take my kids there, so last night Rob and I took them! We had a lot of fun until it was time to see Santa. First of all, the people who worked there already hated us when we asked to use our own camera and it was the end of the night so they were totally over the whole pretending to be nice thing and besides that Grace and Olivia were screaming becuase they hated santa! Grace kept saying " I don't like Santa Claus". Taylor loved it though! (it would be perfect if I could just crop Grace and Olivia out!) :)
Taylor in front of the big Christmas tree. (she loves to pose!)


My mom and Grandpa came up for Sunday dinner and the girls got to open one early present from Grandma Diane! Now Taylor keeps asking me everyday if she can open a present!

12 comments:

Heather said...

Liz - That is so funny and I was seriously laughing because I remember ALL of my kids going through the I Hate Santa phase!

Marcy said...

Yay! I'm so glad you went and had a fun time! Sorry that Santa's helpers were grumps! You're a better mom than me though, I was too chicken to ask to use my own camera, and too cheap to pay $14.95 for one 5x7 so no photo ops for my kids on Santa's lap. Ah well...Your pics are cute cute cute! We love visiting there.

Jill Burke said...

hahaha - that's so funny you ticked off santa's helpers! glad you got your cute pics though (diane!) ;) heahha

Barbara said...

I always have anxiety when wanting to use my own camera at those types of things! Your pics turned out great though. Especially with the big tree. I love Taylor's poses.

Z said...

How fun...it reminds me of the tree in Rockefeller center in NYC :) I have a picture when I was the girls age when I was hysterical crying on Santa's lap. THose pics are actually much cuter now :) HAHA.

SUMMER said...

I LOVE the twins in the stroller next to Santa!!! LOL!

Bethany said...

I haaaaate how seeing Santa has to be this big portrait package thing nowadays. Can't we just snap some pics with the point and shoot??

Roney Family said...

I have so many things to say, first, Taylor looks so cute and I love how she is posing. She knows how to work the camera. Makes me a little curious for what you are teaching her but I will wonder no more. Grace and Olivia rock and make the pictures look good no matter what. And my favorite picture is of you and Rob, you are sitting there arm and arm with these big grins on your faces. Almost like a prom pose, and then below you is a the twins not very happy at all and Taylor lovin every minute of it. Love Love Love it!!!

Abi said...

So funny. She will like santa after she sees her gifts Christmas morning! Cute!

Mark and Meghan said...

taylor is such a poser! and the twins are sooo stinking big and cute! (sad that they didn't even get to sit on santa's lap!)

can't wait to see you!

Jen and Alec said...

Whoa, that really is a big tree! I loved seeing the pics of your house decorated--it is so gorgeous! Not that I'm surprised. You have great taste. We loved you Christmas card.

Karen and Joe said...

Your girls are so adorable! That is so funny about the twins hating santa, mine were pretty much the same! I love the picture with them in the stroller a few feet away from him! haha