Thursday, December 11, 2008

Sea World and santa's house...

Today was such a busy day!!! After Taylor got home from preschool, we drove down to San diego to go to Sea World with my sister and her kids! It was so much fun, there was NO ONE there! I have no idea why, but i wasn't complaining! Then we went back to my sister's house to have pizza, then we were headed to Santa's house! A couple in San Diego decorate their house with a bunch of Christmas decorations! It's amazing. You can also take your picture with Santa and afterwards you get hot chocolate, cookies and a present that the kids get to pick out! My sister-in-law told me about it! Thanks Cheryl!!
My sister's Jennifer and Heather and I!
Every single room is decorated differently!
The whole gang!
Grace and I waiting to go see Santa
This is their backyard, and it's my favorite part. They have fake snow while you are walking through the village!

13 comments:

Z said...

Liz...this is amazing. Where is it? I want to take Jordan there next year when he might appreciate it. I love the picture of half of your family...it's adorable. I can't believe how many precious little ones there are!

Jill Burke said...

I remember that place! Yummy hot chocolate, right? luvya

Barbara said...

That is incredible that they decorate their whole house like that and just let people into their home. They are the ultimate Grizzwald (?) family!! It looks like so much fun. I love this time of year. :)

Brooke Wilkins said...

how fun! I hope no one is there next week when we go to Sea World. I can't believe the inside of their house is decorated! Crazy!

The Cash Family said...

that is too neat! can you imagine the people setting all that up! they really love the holidays!

Roney Family said...

So adorable. I cant believe they did that to that house. What fun is that. I am so glad you had a fun time. We missed you last night though!!!

Mark and Meghan said...

i don't like seeing posts like this...because it makes me SO sad that i'm not there! but i guess you had fun...(even without me ?) can't wait for all of us to be together...love the twin's beanies!

Kelly said...

Wow that is amazing. There is so much detail there and its all so elaborate! I'm impressed! Looks like fun!

Cassie said...

That is SO awesome! There was a house in Provo that was like that. I always used to think they were family friends cause we would go in and stay so long munching on donuts and drinking hot chocolate... Turns out we didn't know WHO they were they just went all out for the holidays and invited everyone in! It's one of my FAVORITE memories!
So much fun!

Heather said...

I still need to blog all of this! Uggh!
See you this weekend!

camille said...

That is CRAZY!!! I can't believe those people do that all for free. How nice are some people. That looks so fun and what a great mom you are to truck down there for a fun-filled day. You inspire me to be a better mom, Elizabeth. SO cool!!! have a fun trip this next wk. We'll miss you!

Matt and Jennae Porter said...

Is that house in Poway by any chance? It looks like the house of a family in my parents' ward. They do it every year- pull out all the stops- amazing. Hope you have a great Christmas!

Abi said...

fun! Our passes have expired. I hope you are doing well in Utah!