Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving Part 2...

Robert's Family came down to Orange County for Thanksgiving since my sister-in-law Emily just had her cute little baby a week ago and there was no way they were going to drive to St. George for thanksgiving this year! It's been really fun so far, we had Thanksgiving at my house yesterday and ate some really great food!

Emily getting the food ready!
All the kids ate out in our garage! It was nice not too have them out there, although all they ate were the cute chocolate suckers their Grandma brought! :)
Michelle and I ready and waiting to eat!!!!
On another note, we decorated for Christmas today! Rob's family helped us, it was a huge task! I really don't like getting all of the stuff it, but it's so worth it when it's done!! This year we are going to Park City to spend Christmas at my twin sister's house! I can't wait!!

9 comments:

Heather said...

Liz - Thanksgiving looked like fun! i also am loving your tree! I just got done decorating my house and it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

Mark and Meghan said...

cute lilly! my house isn't going to be as cute as yours when i'm done decorating! maybe you can come early and help!! good idea huh?

Jill Burke said...

Looks like everyone had a great time! I love your tree too. C U VERY soon!!!! :)

Marcy said...

How fun! I'm glad your t-day was a success! Mine was great until 5pm when 2 out of 3 kids started puking and didn't quit until the next morning when I started puking! NO fun! lol..but we are on the mend now :)

I love your christmas decorations, how fun to already have them all up!

Peterson Clan said...

Liz...How cool that you finally got to "host" a thanksgiving this year in your cute new house!! I love your "table-scape", very festive!! Love you-Jenn

Roney Family said...

Looks like you had a fun thanksgiving. And how fun that you are already done christmas decorating! Lucky girl!!!

Sara Decker said...

How festive your blog and house are. They both look so cute. I love how you can wrap garland all the way up your staircase, looks super good.

Brooke Wilkins said...

Elizabeth your tree looks awesome! I think that you are the best decorator ever! I bet Thanksgiving at your house is soooo awesome!

Pyatt said...

What a fun Thanksgiving and how cute is your house for Christmas...however, Christmas in Park City is going to be WHITE...how fun!!