Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Halloween 2012

 This is SUCH a late post but hey I have a newborn so it's ok if it's late right? :) 
I got the girls their halloween costumes at a consignment store for 8 dollars each. They actually don't like being the same thing so I decided to buy some paint so that they could each paint their own costumes to make them look a little different. They were really excited about that. Also, Taylor wanted to be a zombie cheerleader. (which I have no idea how to do as you can see from the pictures) We had a lot of fun though and we are still trying to finish their halloween candy. (well really I am while they're at school) should I feel bad about that?

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I was a super slacker after Mikayla. Now I change the post date so it's chronologically correct. That way when I look back, I can feel like I was on top of it!