Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Grandma Judd comes to visit!

 I have been soo incredibly blessed to have my mom and Grandma Judd come to visit and help me with getting some sleep around here! 4 kids are hard, I'm not gonna lie! :) While Grandma Judd was here she made homemade chicken noodle soup. (the best soup in the world)!! The girls got to help make the noodles and they all LOVED the soup which is a complete miracle in our house. 
 She also bought some stuff so the girls and Rob could make a pumpkin man. They had so much fun doing it. While Grandma Judd was here she was working hard on Kate's bedding. I don't have a picture of it yet because the room isn't done. (hopefully that will be soon) The bedding is so adorable though and I'm amazed at what she can do! 

 On another note, Taylor is obsessed with Kate and I"m so grateful! After producing absolutely no milk for 3 weeks and having 2 breast infections, I decided that the best thing for me was to stop trying and just give Kate formula. It was an EXTREMELY hard decision for me but it honestly has turned out to be such a blessing. All of the kids want to feed her and it's soo helpful, especially in the morning and at bed time. Taylor is so cute with Kate. She really does love her and always wants to be holding her. I'm so grateful for my 4 girls. Now I better stop blogging and go get some sleep. :)

1 comment:

Emily Judd said...

Oh my gosh those pictures with Kate and Taylor are so precious. I can't imagine how hard of a decision that was to switch to formula but it seems like it comes with huge benefits! Oh and we used to make a pumpkin man for Halloween. So fun!