Thursday, August 9, 2012

Taylor got Baptized!

Add caption
I cannot believe that I have an 8 year old already, where has the time gone! Taylor was so excited to get baptized. My sister Heather made her cute invitation above. :) I was sooo incredibly grateful for all of the family support. Rob's parents and my two sister-in-laws came from Utah and Arizona to celebrate this special day. They got here on Thursday and on Friday My mother-in-law took (just the girls) to a hotel to relax. It was so much fun. We ate at Roy's which was absolutely delicious!
 The next day was Taylor's baptism day. We got all of the girls ready and headed to the church!
Taylor was able to wear the dress my mother-in-law made for one of her daughters weddings. It was perfect for a baptism dress. 

Grandma Judd and Taylor


Grandma Judd made a dress that was exactly like Taylor's for her American Girl Doll. One of the cutest things I've ever seen! 

Getting ready to be baptized. Grandma Judd also made Taylor her baptism towel. (She's amazing!!)

Taylor with all of her cousins. 


So grateful for Family!! I couldn't stop crying during the baptism because I was feeling so blessed to have so many people there to support Taylor!


I made some sugar cookies for decorations and to eat of course:)



enjoying yummy food

 We love Taylor so very much. She's our (strong-willed) loving little girl who cries listening to church music at night because she says it gives her a happy feeling inside and who is very sensitive and is always praying for her Grandpa Patton to not feel lonely. She's so sweet and I can't imagine my life without her!! So grateful that she chose to be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. It was such a special day.  

1 comment:

Emily Judd said...

oh my gosh I love the last paragraph about Taylor. she is such a sweet girl!