Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Las Vegas 2012

 A few weeks ago we went to Las Vegas with my whole family. It was so much fun! (although we were literally a circus walking around town...kind of embarrassing)
 We got to go to the Terry Fator show which was AMAZING and so hilarious I was crying!

 I decided to take a picture of me 6 months pregnant so that I can remember what I looked like:)
 Bowling!
 We brought SO MUCH food it was crazy....but delicious of course
 The pool was gorgeous


 Hanging out at the pool
 The kids had so much fun with Grandpa
 We celebrated these 2 little monkey's birthdays (for the 100th time)



 We went to a place called Flipnout, the kids (and Rob) had so much fun!




 We also went to a place called "Baby Stacks". They had the best pancakes EVER!
It was such a fun vacation, I always love spending time with my family and am so grateful to live so close. Thanks again mom and dad!!

No comments: