Sunday, January 15, 2012

what I've been up to...

I made 3 of these heart garlands (thanks to pinterest) using paint samples from lowes! :)
I finally made the pillows for my couches and I got my lamp shades in the mail, now I just need to find a coffee table (preferably yellow or green) for the room and then maybe, finally I'll be happy with this room. This has definitely been the hardest room for me to decorate for some reason! Oh and I might need to change the coral pillow that Rob called "pink" since it definitely doesn't go with our family room.:)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Emily Judd said...

love everything! so cute!

Mark and Meghan said...

love the garlands...and the PILLOWS!! such cute fabric lilly! and lamp shades...now we just need to come and visit, so i can see them in person!! xoxoox