Friday, January 6, 2012

Christmas 2011 part 2...

Right after we got back from Utah for CHristmas, we were headed to a beach house in Coronado. We all had our own cottage right next to each other and the kids had SO MUCH fun playing in the sand and at the beach together.
All of the kids at the Hotel del Coronado to look at the pretty Christmas lights there.


All of the adults went on a fun bike ride along the beach. It was for sure the most beautiful bike ride I'd ever been on!!


We went to the Gaslamp "Strip Club" where we got to cook our own food, it was delicious!


My mom rented out the sandcastle man (that's really what he calls himself) for 3 hours, where he taught us all how to make some really cool sandcastles.
The girls collected seashells
We took pictures by many christmas trees:)
We ran on the beach...
and played some games
We had SUCH a great time! I'm so grateful for my family and in-laws for making our Christmas sooo special!!!

2 comments:

Emily Judd said...

oh my goodness that looks SO fun!! I love that each family had their own cottage!

Diane riding said...

Loved, loved, loved these few days together......wish we were all there right now! Hopefully we can do this each year.......several times!!! Love being together with all my babies!!!! x00x0x0x