Monday, December 12, 2011

Pinterist and basketball

I'm so grateful for Pinterest because without it I would have never received this California picture in the mail today...and I wouldn't have known about making these mini deep dish pizza's that were DELICIOUS!
or this Lemon Pull apart bread that I made for my dad since he loves lemon! :)
On to way more important things....Taylor started basketball a few weeks ago and I LOVE watching her more than anything. It's so much fun! She loves it too, especially since Rob is her coach.

Taylor with one of her really good friends Avery...trying to be funny :)

4 comments:

Emily Judd said...

gotta love pinterest! and love taylor playing basketball. my kids are counting down the days til st.george and cousins!!!

Bren said...

Those recipes look fantastic! And Mady just started basketball...wish they were playing together. Can't believe how grown up your girls are getting... LOVE them!
xo

Heather said...

Soo cute that she is in Basketball and that Robby is the coach!
I also thank Pinterest for being created on a daly basis!
That California frame is darling and I can totally see it in your house!

Mark and Meghan said...

yum and yum...love that lemon bread! and that picture is adorable!!

do they make one for ohio?? :)

and love the basketball uniform...just make sure she goes the volleyball route in a couple of years ;)