Friday, December 16, 2011

Christmas Festivities...

This is Grace doing some hand moves in her Christmas program. It was soo fun to watch and so hilarious!
Olivia did her Christmas songs the next day....she wanted to take a picture with her "really, really beautiful teacher", those words came straight from her mouth....She likes to tell everyone that her teacher is prettier than Grace's 60 year old teacher. (who I also LOVE by the way :))
All of us at "Santa's House"....
We've gone to this house every year for the last 4 years. They have their entire downstairs completely decorated with a bunch of Christmas stuff, the kids get to pick out a toy, take a picture with Santa and have cookies and hot chocolate afterwards.....sooo incredibly cute!!
We ran into some people from my ward that night too!

We have a our ward Christmas party and I was supposed to bring cookies so these are what I came up with. I made 30 of these and now my hands hurt! :)

1 comment:

Chad and Carole said...

My jaw literally dropped when I saw your cookies. I don't think I could bring myself to actually eat one. Wow.