Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter

For Easter we drove up to St. George, had a bridal shower for my sister-in-law, searched for eggs, dyed a bunch of eggs, celebrated Grandpa's birthday and had 2 Easter egg rolls!! It was very busy, but very fun!
This first Easter egg roll was with Rob's family. They spend a lot of time on it and every year it's VERY impressive!!
Posted by Picasa

After St. George we drove straight to my sister's house in Temecula for a yummy dinner and another Easter egg roll...that was much less intense but still fun :)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Emily Judd said...

so fun! (hey can you email me the picture of Nathan with the kids in the truck?)

Mark and Meghan said...

one of these years i'll be there for that darn egg roll!! it's a tradition...without me! sad...love and miss you guys so much!!! xoxoxo

Heather said...

I can't get over the judd egg roll - totally outshines ours!