Tuesday, August 3, 2010

A visit to St. George and Salt Lake...

Posted by Picasa
The girls and I drove to St. George to visit Rob's family. When we first got there, Robert's brother scott and his wife and kids were there. My girls were so excited to see them; they had to leave the next day and my kids were really sad to have their cousin Allie leave them! The first night we got there, the girls made a tower out of ice cream cones and icing.
A few days later (with the help Robert's mom and sisters) I was able to go see Meghan have her 3rd baby. I drove as fast as I could and thought that I would for sure miss the whole thing, but I got there at 11:30 and her baby wasn't born until 3:30. Meghan had an adorable baby girl named Lilly; she's so sweet and Meghan looked beautiful of course! :)
Posted by Picasa

I drove back from Salt Lake the next day and when I got back to St. George we all went to see Tarzan at the Tuachan theater. It was so unbelievably amazing and Taylor loved it!!

It was such a fun trip! I also went to St. George because Michelle's boyfriend just came home from his mission and we might have spied on him at the airport and spied on him a few times at his house. :) It was so much fun and they are so cute together. :)

5 comments:

Emily Judd said...

that's so great that you got to be there for your sisters delivery! but next time you are in Salt Lake you better come visit me! :)

Heather said...

Lizzy - You have had a busy month! I love those ice cream cones with frosting- was that Lynette's idea? Soo cute!!!

camille said...

So this is where you have been! I miss you! Congrats to your cute sis! Amazing and so glad you were there. It was so great to have my sis with me when Rowan was born, so I totally get it! I better see you soon, my dear!

Pyatt said...

That's why Rob was the bachelor at church! :) We took our YW to see Tarzan while we were up there for Girls Camp!! IT WAS AMAZING!! We loved it!

Lynnette said...

It was so fun to have your here. I miss everyone, it is pretty quite around here.