Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Hawaii

Rob and I just got back from Hawaii with my sister, Meghan and her husband Mark! Mark's grandma has a house in Hana and she was so nice to let us stay there! It was honestly the most beautiful place I've ever been! It was so unbelievably relaxing (nothing compared to my life at home!) We jumped off a ton of rocks, visited lots of waterfalls, went on a lot of cool hikes, swam at the beautiful Hana hotel pool, ate lots of junk food and came back probably 10 pounds heavier, but it was soo worth it!! Thank you Meghan and Mark and our families for watching our kids!! We had such a great time!

Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Nate and Nicole said...

How fun for you and Meghan to get to spend a week together (with your husbands) in such a beautiful place! Your pictures so make me want to go to Hawaii!

The blogging Bakers said...

So jealous!!! That looks like such a fun trip, and how fun to do that with your sister. Hawaii is such a great place. Isn't is so hard to get back to reality after such a great vacation like that?

jayna said...

Ooohhh...soo soo lovely. Aren't vacations the best? One of my fave things in the world is to hike to a waterfall and jump in- glad you guys got to experience such a great time!

Mark and Meghan said...

lilly- i was afraid you'd post before me! haha, i'm still jetlagged, and really not in the mood to do it! glad you got a hang of picasa...isn't it the best?! it looks really good.

i miss you and robby more than you know. what a week in heaven! thanks for jumping off first! :) and running to hawegawa's with me!!! love you!

Pyatt said...

What a fantastic trip!! So fun!! It was fun to see you at Legoland...just sorry I didn't see you sooner so I could talk to you...that was the last ride of the day when I saw you! Welcome home! :)

Heather said...

I can't handle that you literally lived in your cute bathing suits and had so much fun! I am so glad that you guys got to get away!

Bren said...

Looks like a fantastic, relaxing trip. I want to hear more about it in detail!

Welcome home and back to real life :)

melissa said...

Looks like a superb trip. Glad you got some quality time in with the hubby in such a beautiful place. You guys look great.

Roney Family said...

I am so happy you had a wonderful time! I love all the pictures!