Tuesday, June 30, 2009


I threw a surprise party for Robert even though his birthday isn't for a couple of weeks! His whole family was here for a baby blessing, so I figured it was the perfect time to throw a surprise party for him!

I decided to make it look like a 3 year old spider man party since the invitation said he was turning 3 (+27).
My mom, dad and sisters and their families came up for it too! They helped out soo much and I couldn't have pulled it off without them!!
Some of my friends who were there!
After everyone got some food we had a roast for Rob! It was hilarious and everyone did such a great job!

Thanks to everyone for coming and helping out! I had such a great time and Rob was so surprised!
I love you Robby and am so glad you are a little slow when it comes to surprises so that I could pull this off! :)

9 comments:

Kelly said...

I love the invitation you made! Such a cute idea!! Happy birthday Rob!

candice said...

happy birthday rob, looks like it was a lot of fun. :)

Heather said...

Happy Birthday Robby! Your party was so fun!!!!

Mark and Meghan said...

i'm so sad i missed it! everything looked awesome lilly! glad robby's a little slow too! love and miss you! when are you coming to help me put my house together...i need your spazzy skills!!!!

Marcy said...

Loved it, you did such a great job! It was a really fun night, thanks so much for including us!! Happy Birthday Rob!

jayna said...

I cannot believe our men our the big 3-0 this year! Happy Birthday Rob!

Karen and Joe said...

Wow surprises are hard to pull off! Good job and happy birthday to your husband!

camille said...

that was such a fun party and you are such an awesome wife! I bet Rob felt so special. Thanks for having a party and for letting me come, too. I had so much fun!

Barbara said...

I died when I saw the invitation! What a clever idea. I'm so bummed I couldn't come, but glad Jared could be there to represent. What a cute wife you are. :)