Saturday, June 13, 2009

Hanging out with my twin....

My twin sister Meghan came to visit for two weeks and we were able to do so many fun things while she was here! I'm so sad we don't live closer!

We went to Knott's Berry Farm...Hung out in my parents backyard...
went to the beach...
Took pictures with Mickey...
Went to Disneyland...(and almost lost Olivia,but that's a whole other post!)

took a picture with Mr. Incredible...
Hung out at California Adventure...
And thankfully we had a trampoline for those 2 weeks!!

This is Olivia at Disneyland, she fell asleep with a sucker in her mouth! We had such a great time and I was so sad to see my sister go back to Utah!

3 comments:

dave said...

You guys were non-stop!! Looks like you had so much fun though!! It's nice being so close to your sister!!

dave said...

Sorry--it's Jamie but Dave is logged in!

Mark and Meghan said...

cute lilly! especially the pictures of me! haha..miss you something terrible! thank you for such a fun time...letting us hang out with you!

porter just prayed tonight that we'll move to san diego!! hope Heavenly Father answers his prayer....SOON!! :) xoxo