Thursday, May 7, 2009

My little Taylor...


Today Taylor came home from preschool with a card that she made for me that her teacher said she wrote down word for word what Taylor wanted to say! It was pretty funny. She thought I was 60 years old and said that my favorite place to go was to the store all by myself! How sad that she thought I was 60! I knew I was looking older these days! But yes she is so right about me going to stores all by myself! That hardly ever happens, unfortunately! Didn't she do such a great job drawing me? I'm the one on the right!

9 comments:

Mark and Meghan said...

60? that's hillarious! that really is such a cute little picture! who doesn't like to go to the store by themselves? :)

love you and miss you!

Marcy said...

Darling!! I love it! lol

The blogging Bakers said...

That is so funny. I love hearing how my kids see me, sometimes it is painful to hear but still funny!:)

Heather said...

Liz - Seriously - you don't look a day over 59! :)

Diane Riding said...

I think she was thinking of her 60 year old grandma when she said that. She just got a little confused, like her 60 year old grandma does!
How precious that is........I loved the picture of you Lizzie. That's EXACTLY how you look, seriously!!
That's definitely a "keeper".........a scrapbook jewel!! x0x0

Pyatt said...

That is priceless...I'm pretty sure Mackenzie will never see me as a stick figure!!:) I love that she thinks you are 60...that reminds me of a time when Jill's daughter asked me if I had a refrigerator when I was little...hmm...she does think I'm old!:)

Emily Judd said...

i must say that going to the store by myself is my favorite thing to do too! That is so cute!

Roney Family said...

That was adorable. I am sure though that when she meant "You hug her really tight" she was talking about you trying to strangle her for her not listening. Just teasing!! I just thought that was funny the way she said that. Kids say the funniest thing. My kids think my favorite thing to do is clean!!

Z said...

Super cute :)