Sunday, July 13, 2008

Last night I went to a wedding for one of my friend's from High school! My sister Meghan was able to come down for the wedding and we had such a fun time! It was so great to see all of our high school friends and Lindsey (the bride) looked amazing!

Meghan and I at our table with our friends. (We were eachother's date!)

Meghan and I with one of our best friends from high school!

The reception went from 6:30 to midnight, and after that we changed and met up with everyone for another 2 hours! We didn't get to bed until 2:30 and of course I was up at 6:30 with the kids. So I was pretty tired today, but it was so worth it! We had such a great time!

10 comments:

Brooke Wilkins said...

SO FUN! I love seeing old friends. You and Megan look SMOKIN'. I love that you stayed out and partied all night long. You are crazy! Get some REST!

Abi said...

Looks like a lot of fun! I hope you get some sleep tonight! Take care

Tracy said...

It's important to get all gussied up sometimes and have a night with the girls.

Barbara said...

That is so great you got to see your high school friends! And you look super hot too - even better! :)

Sara Decker said...

Lookin good. Glad you had fun, hope you are catching up on your sleep. It is worth it to stay up late once in a while on a fun night like that.

brooklyn said...

it's almost ridiculous how cute you are! love the grey dress and silver shoes.

so fun! and i think anything later than 11:00 seems extra fun since having kids...

Mark and Meghan said...

lilly, it was soo much fun. too fun really. thanks for having me, we really know how to party without drinking huh? :) love you, you're the best. and i miss you something awful already!

ps. you did something to the pictures on my camera...like that first picture and the pictures with kim, i couldn't get on my computer..it says improper jpeg or something like that. what did you do?!

Marcy said...

How fun Elizabeth! I'm glad you got out and had a great time, looks like fun!

Roney Family said...

How fun, I am so glad that you had a great time. Those pictures are adorable!

Jill Burke said...

Cute pics Lizzy! You and Meg look super cute :)