Tuesday, April 1, 2008

american idol...


so today I went with two of my friends to go see the dress rehearsal for American Idol! It was so much fun, we waited in line for about an hour and a half then got in. My friend Abi is pregnant which totally helped us get great seats. Thanks Abi! We were able to see all of the contestants perform and we talked to Ryan Seacrest! All of the contestants are soo good, except for of course Christy Lee Cook! (sorry to anyone who likes her!) Unfortunately we couldn't get any pictures of the performances, we couldn't even take in purses! It was so much fun though! Thank you Sara and Cheryl for watching my kids, I know that's hard watching my kids all day especially when they are not your own!

10 comments:

Abi said...

That was so much fun! I am glad that I was able to come! You are awesome. Thanks to Brooke for calling Secrest over!

Kelly said...

Cool! sounds fun. Seems like there are lots more neat things to see and do in Cali.....

mikelle said...

Oh my goodness! I didn't know you even had tickets!! That's so awesome! So how did you get tickets? Who did you go with? I am so excited for you! I want to go again!

mikelle said...

Oh, and let me know if you get on TV and if you do tell me where you were sitting so I can find you!

Mark and Meghan said...

whatever!! i'm moving down there tomorrow..to see the results show!! hate you...

Roney Family said...

Glad you girlie's had fun!!!!

Brooke Wilkins said...

It was so fuN! THanks for getting the tickets seriously the best! I love it! How crazy was tonight though?

Brooke Wilkins said...

PS Meghan is awesome! And you should move here!

Sara Decker said...

I'm glad you got to go. Taylor and Bennett had fun, it was not a big deal. I better get to go next time.

Barbara said...

I cannot believe you got to meet Ryan! I am sure you guys had a blast! So fun!