Thursday, March 27, 2008

"My First Baby" Survey...

1. Were you married at the time? Yes, I got pregnant after 1 year of marriage!
2. What were your reactions when you found out you were pregnant? I was very excited and scared!!
3. How old were you? 23
4. How did you find out you were pregnant? pregnancy test of course.
5. Who did you tell first? Robert and our friends Tyler and Jayna Haws who knew we were trying! Then of course our parents!!
6. Did you want to find out the sex? Of course, i'm not really sure why people don't find out, either way it's a surprise right?
7. Due date? July 10, 2004
8.Did you deliver early or late? My mom came to help and was there with me for 10 days before I even had Taylor. I was so mad, my doctor said he wouldn't induce me until I was 2 weeks over. I ended up having her 7 days after my due date!
9. Did you have morning sickness? Definitely, i'm not sure why they call it morning sickness when really it's 24/7!
10. What did you crave? BLT sandwiches for some reason!
11. Who irritated you the most? hmmmm...not sure actually!
12. What was your first child's sex? Female
13. How many pounds did you gain throughout the pregnancy? 26
14.Did you have any complications during your pregnancy? No, just not sleeping very well of course!
15.Where did you give birth? Timpanogas Hospital, Orem, UT
16. How many hours were you in labor? Only 4 hours! I was lucky!
17. Who drove you to the hospital? Robert
18. Who watched? Rob, my sister Meghan and my mom
19. Was it natural or c-section? Natural
20. Did you take medicine to ease the pain? Are you kidding me? Who wouldn't!

21.How much did your child weigh? 7 lbs. 15 oz.
22.Did your child have any complications? Thankfully NO!
23. What did you name him/her? Taylor Elizabeth Judd

24. How old is your first born today? 3, she will be 4 on July 17th!
25. I tag: anyone who has time to do it! :)



14 comments:

Roney Family said...

That is a fun little survey!!! Interesting facts. Now, your second pregnancy was the complicated one!!! Taylor sure is adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

4 hours for your first...no fare. Glad you shared that fun little post.

Emily Judd said...

I love this! You are so lucky about the 4 hours thing AND only 26 pounds...if only.

Mark and Meghan said...

cute lilly! i love all those pictures of taylor...hard to believe that it was almost four years ago!!!

Samantha said...

I remember when you were past your due date, showing up to church- you were so mad! That was back in the day when life was a childless breeze!

Kelly said...

This was fun to read. She is so adorable!

jayna said...

I remember that night you guys left with a pregnancy test from our house after dinner and then like 3 seconds after you got home we got this ECSTATIC call from you- it was so much fun to accidentally be a part of it all! You guys were our twinners until you actually had TWINS...! :) And Taylor is so cute and grown up- she was a baby when we left!

Barbara said...

Only 4 hours of labor? Awesome! I hear you on having to wait to be induced!! Ridiculous. I was dilated to a 4 two weeks before my due date and I still had to wait....I didn't think it was even possible to walk around that "open" if you will. I thought for sure he would fall right out. Not so much.

camille said...

AAAHHHH! Love it! Love the picture of Taylor with dark hair. Who knew?! We love Taylor and she has been cute since day 1!!!

Sara Decker said...

Fun facts. Now they are old enough to talk back and not listen to us....what will we do when they are teenagers? We will think back and say..."remember when they were 3 and we thought they were hard." ha ha.

Laura Ek said...

That was so cute! I love finding out that kind of stuff from friends. I'll have to do it when I have some time!

SUMMER said...

Oh my gosh... Taylor was such a darling baby! Call me crazy but she kind of resembles you when she was little. Now, she is a mini Rob (like my girls are of Bryan)! Love it!

Abi said...

cute! Taylor is such a cute little baby! I can't believe you only gained 26 pounds with the first one! Nice!

mikelle said...

How fun! Those pictures are so cute! I can't believe how good you looked right after you delivered! And only 4 hours of labor? You are so lucky!