Tuesday, December 11, 2007

The Hills....


So last night I went out with a few girls to LA. We went to a place called The Grove. It was decorated so cute for Christmas. My friend Summer told us that she could get us into The Hills After Party so we went to the club "Area" where it was supposedly going to be, but MTV was loading up all of there stuff. So Summer asked a guy who worked for MTV where everyone went and he told us up the street 2 blocks. We saw a ton of Paparazzi outside of a restaurant named Koi so went and got a table to eat there. ( I know we sound like stalkers!) We were looking all over the restaurant for them and little did we know they were sitting RIGHT NEXT to us! We didn't notice until they were about to leave so we got pictures with them and talked with them for a little bit. Lauren seemed pretty out of it and i'm sure was annoyed with all of us! But it was so much fun even though we are crazy stalkers who are married with kids! It's kind of embarrassing!

The Grove

Santa's House at The Grove
The American Girl store at the Grove
My friend Patience and Lauren
Taking our picture with Brody and Frankie! You can barely see me!
Frankie decided he wanted to come talk to us. He thought it was funny that we were all married and had kids!

13 comments:

Roney Family said...

That was an awesome night out. I am so SOOOOOO glad you decided to go. You know you would have been sad to miss that. It was an awesome night. We will totally do more nights like that!

Jill Burke said...

Lizzy stop it!!! I am SO jealous. Eeewwww - that's crazy! Was Brody nice?!

Mark and Meghan said...

seriously...i'm so jealous!! brody is really cute, frankie..not so much! but he seems nice. and where's your picture with lauren? i want to be with you guys so bad. i would've loved it. maybe next time! hhaha. and can't wait to go to the grove...sounds like an awesome place to rack the credit card bill!!! love you..

Brooke Wilkins said...

I am so glad that you went! I have a pic on my blog our all of us with Frankie and the look on your face is completely classic I LOVE IT! you have to check it out!

Emily Judd said...

that sounds like so much fun! So cool that you got to meet Brody, Frankie and Lauren!

Sara Decker said...

You can't see you because you are in the back with Brody!!! Thanks for getting me in on that action, i had a fun night, other than my outfit problems, but I had fun. Now back to whining kids...ha ha.

SUMMER said...

That really was fun... and you know what is up next time! I especially loved the conversation on the car ride home about landing strips! :)!!! Talk soon.

Abi said...

I am glad that you came too! We need to do that again soon! I love the picture with your arm around Frankie. That was a really fun night!

camille said...

You look so dang good, girl! Bummed I missed out, as I've said on all blogs. You guys look like it was a blast, so I'm in on the next stalking experience, K!

Sally Jensen Interiors said...

Thats so fun!

Meli T said...

You girls are crazy. I thought you, Julia and Patience for sure would have worn the matching shirts you bought at Forever 21 last week. J/K. By the way, got your christmas card. That Grace is a silly one.

brooklyn said...

you guys are the FUNNEST girls ever!

Samantha said...

Ahhh I love seeing famous people! HOw fun!