Sunday, December 30, 2007

Christmas Pictures...

We had such a good time in St. George with Robert's family for Christmas. I went to 4 movies which NEVER happens!! We played games and watched home videos! We also did a gingerbread house contest. It was fun to spend time with Rob's family especially opening presents on Christmas day. Rob sent me on a scavenger hunt with a bunch of gift cards! I loved it. He complained about how supposedly I never use or like what he gets me so he got me giftcards this year! I don't know if that's really true though! :)

The gingerbread house Rob and I did
Taylor with Grandma Judd
Grace and Aunt Emily who did her hair!!
Aunt Emily decided to give Grace and Olivia mohawks!
Christmas Sunday
Grace wasn't too excited to take this picture!
All the cousins

6 comments:

Brooke Wilkins said...

What movies did you see? SO jealous that you got to go to the movies. I am super jealous. I hope you can come tonight.

Mark and Meghan said...

i especially LOVE the number one gingerbread house! really it is so cute. i love the twins' hair. it's so fun to be with you now! thank you for all that you're doing...i hope your kids don't get sick!!!

Sara Decker said...

Cute pictures, glad you had fun. It is good to be home, let's hang out soon.

Barbara said...

Hi! I found your blog. Looks like you guys had a fun Christmas. That is awesome you went to 4 movies! I was able to slip away to just one and felt like a free woman! Gotta love those perma-babysitters when you are with family.

Abi said...

I am so glad that you had a good time! It was nice to have you back and see you on sunday! Your girls are going to be great in nursery and I am so excited to be Taylor's sunbeam teacher! I get them two weeks in a row! Robs family is really good to you! I am glad that you got to do some fun stuff without kids!

SUMMER said...

Love all the matching PJ's on the twins! Your girls are so cute. Glad you had a good time and fun Christmas in St. George. I am sure that I will see you soon.