Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Grace and Olivia's birthday

 We were lucky enough to go to a beach house with Rob's side of the family again this year and decided that it would be fun to celebrate Grace and Olivia's birthday with their cousin Allie for a second time. I told Cheryl (Allie's mom) that I would be in charge of all of the decorations...mainly because I LOVE it! :) I made some dot garland (above) and blew up each of their pictures. I also made some flower garland (below). 
 I made some white pom pom's to put in the middle of a cupcake that was inside a terra cotta pot. 
 Even though they all had cupcakes I just had to make 3 little rose cakes for the girls. Honestly, the easiest cakes EVER! 
 The birthday girls!
 I decided to make pink and red felt flowers for all of the girls' hair that were there and inside that same bag was a bag of flower seeds to plant using their terra cotta pots from the cupcakes they ate...

 Cheryl and I
 Cheryl had some cute activities planned for the 22 kids that were there, they made little butterflies and caterpillars, played hop scotch...
 corn hole game...
 And they got to hit a big, HUGE lady bug piñata which took over 20 minutes to break into! 

So glad we have 2 birthday's down! Now for the rest of the summer: Las Vegas, Nova Scotia, Rob's birthday, Taylor's birthday, our Anniversary, Taylor's baptism and hopefully many naps for me! :)

2 comments:

Heather said...

Super cute - I love the pompom balls on the cupcakes!

Emily Judd said...

you and cheryl did such a great job on that party! i absolutely loved all of the decorations you did! you are incredible. wish i could hire you to do my parties... ;)