Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Girls weekend...

Last weekend I flew to St. George for a girls weekend!! We flew into Las Vegas and went shopping the entire day Friday, it was so much fun...
On Saturday we celebrated Emily by putting on a bridal shower for her. We had a great turnout!
The table we decorated
The bride to be and me :)
I sooo wish I would have taken more pictures than just these. Right after the shower we went and got facials, massages and pedicures. It was THE GREATEST thing in the whole world and one of the most relaxing weekends ever! Thank you David and Lynnette!!!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Looks like you had fun and her dessert table looks so cute!

Stephanie said...

I'm so sad that I missed Emily's shower. It looks beautiful and so does the bride to be. Love that girl!!

Looks like you had a fun weekend! I'm jealous.