Friday, July 9, 2010

4th of July

Okay so this is a little late but we had a great 4th of July!! On Saturday we went swimming with our friends the Deckers, then got together with them on Sunday for a bbq and some fireworks! We had so much fun!!
My sister Jill and her family got here on Sunday, so we were able to spend monday, Tuesday and Wednesday with them at my parents house. We had a great time with them and we are so excited that they are moving here! On wednesday Taylor and I woke up early to get surgery on her tongue. She is tongue-tied, which is too hard to explain, but she had to get surgery at my dad's office. She was very brave and I'm so glad it's over!!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Emily Judd said...

poor Taylor! that must have hurt. Sounds like a great 4th!

Grandma Judd said...

Love the pictures. Did you BBQ at the beach? Taylor doesn't looked to stressed. Can you tell a difference in the way she talks? Excited to see you in a couple of weeks. Love, Grandma Judd

Sherry said...

Hey, I was tongue tied, had the same surgery. But my Grandpa didn't do it!! Lucky girl! :)

Sara Decker said...

We had a blast on the 4th, glad you were around to hang with us!