Thursday, January 1, 2009

Christmas

We had Christmas in Park City at my sister Meghan's house and it was so much fun, but absolutely FREEZING! I wasn't expecting it to be so cold, but it was so fun to wake up to snow on Christmas day! Be prepared for WAY too many pictures!!

All of us girls on Main Street in Park City
Meghan and I at Gateway mall

Dinner at Flemmings!

Rob took Taylor sledding and she loved it for about 20 minutes!


Playing out in the snow

Getting ready to open presents!
Gracie and Caitlin

We all went to the spa and felt really good afterwards!!
Eating our Christmas Eve dinner
The guys about to go snowmobiling! (try not to look at Rob's outfit!)

Taylor with her cousins!
Grace and Olivia wishing there were out in the snow!
Claire, my mom and I
Rob building a snowman with the kids


Family picture
We got a blanket for my parents so they could snuggle up to our faces! What more could you ask?
Hanging out on Main Street

Making Gingerbread houses
Shopping after dinner at Flemmings
Dinner at Flemmings





















11 comments:

Heather said...

Great Lizzy - It really makes me want all of our pictures on a disk!
I feel so far behind!
How is St. George?
love ya!

Jill Burke said...

Ummm...I really can't handle my enormous belly in EVERY picture. Ugh. And I'm super white compared to you twits. Gross.... those were fun to see though....made me miss being there with everyone! :(

Mark and Meghan said...

lilly, i can't believe that's all the pictures you've posted! :) i've been trying to figure out a way to make a collage or something? do you know how? love you and miss you something terrible! :) really, you should've stayed longer...i don't know about all the other mutts...but! :) just kidding. it really was so much fun! thanks for all your help! love you...miss you...mean it!

Abi said...

Look how cute it is with you and all of your sisters. Rob, I love your outfit. I miss snow mobiles, sledding, eating snow...snow on Christmas! Did you get a new camera? Who took all of those gorgeous family photos? They turned out really cute! I am glad you had a good time. I can't wait to talk to you about your trip!

Z said...

These pictures are all so great. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Flemmings is our favorite steakhouse :) All of your families are just so cute...it makes me want a big family! :)

Marcy said...

Oh, I love that blanket you gave your folks! You and your sisters are all so beautiful. How terrific you could all get together like this for Christmas. I'm so jealous!

Anonymous said...

Such a gorgeous family Elizabeth. I'm a little jealous that you got to spend it with family in Utah but then I see all that snow and I don't feel so bad. Glad you and your beautiful family are back in town. Missed you at the xmas festivities.

brooklyn said...

it's so fun to see all you sisters grown up and beautiful and having fun--it makes me excited for my (so far) three girls. i'm sure you feel the same about your three girls, no?

it's so awesome to see grown families play together!

Jen and Alec said...

It looks like you had a great time-we were sad we didn't get to see you guys. Your kids are so darling! I love how Taylor poses. And Rob's snowmobile outfit was awesome!

SUMMER said...

LOVING the new picture and header at the top!!!

candice said...

Elizabeth you are so cute! I love seeing all the pictures of you family--brings back fond memories of the Ridings. :) your girls are adorable.